Benefits of membership in ABWA include:
• Access to Community Connect, an interactive online community delivering tools, resources, as well as professional development courses.
• Educational opportunities such as the ABWA-KU MBA Essentials program and “Women as 21st Century Leaders,” presented by Park University.
• Educational grants and scholarships through the Stephen Bufton Memorial Educational Fund. Tuition Skills Reimbursement, and many other scholarship opportunities.
• National recognition through programs like Top Ten Business Women of ABWA, Woman of the Year, ABWA Ambassadors, and more.
• Subscription to ABWA’s award-winning magazine, Women In Business.®
How To Join
Join ABWA today and become a part of an Association with 60+ years of experience in leadership, diversity, education, and national recognition for businesswomen; an Association that is constantly evolving to meet the needs of today’s changing business environment.
It is so easy to join us as a member to start taking your ABWA Journey. Follow these easy steps and feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns about joining today.
View the ABWA Member Brochure here, visit our FAQ page here contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
1. Sign up and pay for your WEWEN Local League Dues below.
2. Sign up and pay for your ABWA National Membership Dues below.
Welcome to ABWA!